This post is not available in english yet.
The FX-901 is the new portable soldering iron from Hakko. Powered by only 4 AA batteries, it's very handy and let you solder everywhere on the go. It heats up quickly at 600°C and allows hours of consecutive work with the same batteries. Hakko produces high quality soldering tools that we use in production, and this one is really great.
93 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.
- Temperature Range: ~400°-600°C
- Approximately 60 minutes with alkaline batteries and 120 minutes with nickel-metal hydride
- Ceramic heating element
- Included tip: T11-B cone
- Easy-to-carry battery-powered soldering iron powered by AA alkaline batteries
- Cordless design makes this iron very handy to use virtually anywhere
- Recommended for PCB rework, hobby handicrafts such as stationary models and radio-controlled models
- Easy soldering not only for hobby but for PCB processing
- Quick & easy soldering tip replacement: the quick-release soldering tip can be easily replaced.
Selective battery: various batteries including alkaline and NiMH batteries can be used by changing the cartridge. The max temperature and the battery life of this iron depends on the type of batterie you use. We recommend to use NiMH rechargeable batteries with this iron. The temperature will remain more stable and batteries will last longer.
Weight: 100g (without batteries)
Note: AA batteries are not included.